Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad-Quick and Easy
Broccoli and cauliflower always pair well together, and this quick and easy broccoli and cauliflower salad is no exception. You can leave out the hard cooked eggs but I think it’s an economical way to get in some protein. If you do leave out the eggs then go ahead and add extra veggies.
Broccoli and Cauliflower Salad
- 1 cup raw broccoli florets, washed and drained
- 1 cup raw cauliflower florets, washed and drained
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, combine the broccoli and cauliflower florets, chopped eggs, cheddar cheese and bacon. Set aside.
In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and salt and pepper.
Pour dressing mixture over broccoli and cauliflower mixture and combine. Serve immediately or refrigerate before serving.
Makes a great side dish for your next potluck or barbecue.